Welcome to The Content Club pod, with your host Jess Bruno! Today we’re continuing our series speaking with small business owners living with chronic illnesses.
Yasmin owns YIL Printworks, a home decor brand founded in 2020, focusing on unique, bold, and psychedelic decor. Yasmin has lived with chronic migraines for 2.5 years, which has massively impacted how she runs her small business.
Tune in to learn more about:
- Chronic migraines and Yasmin’s long journey of diagnosis and treatment.
- Differences between Western treatments and Chinese medicine when treating pain.
- The mental, physical, and financial toll of managing constant pain.
- How frustrating it can be when people don’t understand chronic pain and take normal life for granted.
- Yasmin’s plans to go abroad in 2025 as her treatments improve her migraines, after years of not being able to take any trips.
- Yasmin’s advice to aspiring small business owners and the importance of trial & error.
Yasmin is a real G, and we hope you enjoy this open and candid chat!
Don’t forget to follow @thecontentclub.co on Instagram! You can also get on the waitlist for The Content Club, a membership that gives you multi-platform marketing support for just £1 a day: https://jessicabruno.co.uk/the-content-club/
Thank you for tuning in to The Content Club Pod. If you found this episode valuable, please consider leaving a review on your fav podcast platform. Your feedback helps us continue providing content that empowers small business owners.