Welcome to The Content Club pod, with your host Jess Bruno! We’re back with another episode in my series where I chat with other small business owners with chronic illnesses.
I sat down with Angel, who at just 19 years old is the founder of an organic lead generation agency. Her company provides organic lead generation to online e-commerce businesses, where their focus is on building real relationships and expanding your audience to create a warm and magnetic community. Their process is the perfect balance of business strategy and intuitive, aligned action.
A couple of years ago after being diagnosed with lupus, Angel decided to drop out of beauty school and start her own business. I’ve invited her onto the podcast to have a natter with me about her journey in managing both her business and this autoimmune disease.
Listen to learn more about:
- Living with lupus and how Angel manages the different symptoms that emerge everyday.
- How being immunocompromised influenced Angel’s decision to drop out of college and start her own business.
- How Angel realised that social media was a tool for connecting with other people and finding community in a safe way.
- The importance of taking time off and how business is a safe space for those with a chronic illness.
- How Angel went from hating posting content to posting almost every day, and how she views it as a form of inspiration and rest.
- How Angel approaches her content when she’s having a bad week or a flare up.
I relate a lot of Angel’s story of managing a chronic illness and using social media as a tool for connection, so I hope you love this episode as much as I do!
Follow Angel’s amazing Instagram @leadgenagencyy and @thecontentclub.co on Instagram! Doors to my membership, The Content Club, open soon – get on the waitlist: https://jessicabruno.co.uk/the-content-club/
Thank you for tuning in to The Content Club Pod. If you found this episode valuable, please consider leaving a review on your fav podcast platform. Your feedback helps us continue providing content that empowers small business owners.